07 Utdanning og karriere innen sambandsfaget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

07 Utdanning og karriere innen sambandsfaget

Har du ønske om en karriere innen sambandsfaget, eller lurer på hvordan du kan bli den neste batalsjonssjefen i sambandsbataljonen? Her skal du finne hvilke utdanningsmuligheter saom finnes tilgjengelige samt karriereplaner.
    “If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.”
    ― John Steinbeck

Sv: 07 Utdanning og karriere innen sambandsfaget

Being a signal Soldier can have its difficulties. What is the unscientifically calculated most heard phrase at AAR’s? “Comms could have been better.” The Army’s communication gear, with its necessary security standards and ruggedized encasements, is not as simple as operating your smartphone. Your fate is largely sealed by entities and personnel that exist in buildings on the other side of post or out in some high plateau desert whose last time spent in the field was probably for their son’s or daughter’s scouting adventures.

And, if being a signal Soldier can be difficult, then it is not a stretch that leading and managing one as a S6 in your formation might be something that doesn’t come natural. It can be difficult to lead and mentor a Soldier in a skill that is not your own. How do you know what to expect from an “expert” of a service you know that you need in spades but might know little else?

The answer is simple. You should expect from an S6 some of the same things you would expect from any other expert of their warfighting function. The specifics are just a little different. The S6 should be able to provide you with the services that enable mission command. The S6 should understand what their signal portion of mission command provides to operations and planning.

https://fromthegreennotebook.com/201...-s6/#more-5032
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

Kommentér

En interessant skrevet artikkel. Det er mye bra som står i denne både av prinsipper og håndverk. Den er litt preget av å være amerikansk. De har andre måter å strukturere sine sambandselementer både organisatorisk og systemmessig slik at den ikke kan overføres direkte til S-6ens rolle i en norsk bataljon.
      Svolten og tyst, samband fyst

Kommentér

Opprinnelig skrevet av 93A Vis post
        En interessant skrevet artikkel. Det er mye bra som står i denne både av prinsipper og håndverk. Den er litt preget av å være amerikansk. De har andre måter å strukturere sine sambandselementer både organisatorisk og systemmessig slik at den ikke kan overføres direkte til S-6ens rolle i en norsk bataljon.
        Kan du utdjupe?
        Ubique quo fas et gloria ducunt

Kommentér

Ja, men ikke fra mobil i fjellheimen. Må ta det etter ferien.
          Svolten og tyst, samband fyst

Kommentér

Annonse i emne

Collapse

Donasjoner

Collapse
          Working...
          X